Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SQUIRREL!!!!

No, not this kind:

Nor, sadly, this kind:

From 123stitch.com
More like this:
(from the movie "Up")
Sigh.

This is what "squirrel" looks like in my house right now:
And it's a secret for a just a little while longer.  All these precious babies, they'd better know how much Auntie Drea loves them!! :)

I am very happy to report that Baby Girl was born last week - weighing in at over 10 pounds!!!!!! Mama is doing great.  I wish I didn't live 500 miles away from them, I desperately want to kiss those baby cheeks!  But I was able to get the gift I made for them sent before she arrived, so now I can show you what I made for little Miss E.J.:
It is the sweetest little poncho and booties by Drops Designs.  I swear I took a picture of a doll modeling this, but I can't find it now.  When I finished this I wanted to make another!

No comments: