Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Weeks In Stitches - a "Sampling" of Work

Sorry for skipping out last week, I was focused on getting a baby package ready to mail.  I can't wait for the mommy-to-be to open it and see the cuteness inside!  Also, I was starting a new personal knitting project.  Don't judge me; at least there will be pictures!

Shareable updates!

Fairy Sisters - I really-really-really wanted to finish the night sky on page 3 of Fairy Sisters this month.  (I know, my goal list says both pages.  I'm ambitious at the beginning of the month.)  But you'll see that I at least set myself up with a way to measure progress - by filling in this rectangle.  The right edge of the rectangle is right about the edge of page 3:


And for the Theme-a-Licious update - Great Is Thy Faithfulness.  I'm really happy with the variegated threads, and I'm happy with my other thread choices, too.  This is going to look so pretty in my room.

And I'm "sampling" making socks.  So I had to start a new knitting project.  This green and blue yarn was totally on sale, and begging to become Seahawks-themed socks, so I work on them during games on Sundays.  And they've now won 4 straight.  (I call them Legion of Boom, it's a football reference.  The pattern is Uzu on Ravelry.)

2 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful projects
Hugs x

cucki said...

Sweet stitches,,
Hugs x