Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Mail Day!

Today I received a package from Nicole! She stitched my favorite (so far) motif from BoInk:


Front

Back
Book of Ink Circles, motif #whatever order you want to do it in, lol
stitched on 32 count Lugana
DMC fibers (her choices for the SAL)
finished as an ornament/scissor fob

Thank you, Nicole! I'll hang this on my tree - I'm starting a collection of hand-stitched ornaments from blogging friends! And I'm hanging them where I can see them from my stitching chair. :)

As far as my own stitching, I've been working on personal gifts. No, I did not do anymore of the advent calendar pockets. As soon as I gave myself permission to stop at 12, I stopped at 8, lol. I made 2 spiral rope (beaded) ornaments for the ornament exchange at church, and I'll make a few more for next week's bake sale/craft sale - benefiting the women's ministry and a possible fall retreat! I've also been crocheting a LOT - I'm making scarves for my best friend's little girls, as well as one for myself.

Oh, and today is my older daughter's 7th birthday! Happy birthday, sweetheart!

No comments: