Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Help me decide please!

So there's a FB SAL event for the last week of December. I signed up for it, and now I need to decide which UFO/WIP I'll stitch! Should I work on:

Emma's Garden - design by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum. This is my 2nd time stitching this - I'm making them for my best friend's daughters. I have the tedious part left on this one, but it really is almost finished. But it's the tedious part left, lol.

The Dark Sorceress - (unknown designer) this is Pixie's lady from the 3 Ladies exchange. I put her aside a long time ago when I realized that the project was started too high on the fabric (not by me!), and that, while my section would fit, the final section that Pixie would finish would not fit. I've decided that I will go ahead and stitch the rest of my section and let her figure it out. *evil laugh*

The Advent Calendar - I've stitched 8 days. Should I start working on the final 16, or should I give myself a break?

There's a poll on the side - voting open through Christmas day - and I promise I will do what you say! :)

No comments: