Stitching updates: I made a TON of progress on the first day of stitching the TTE2 needlebook. It was fun. I chose yummy colors. Also, I did some more stitches on Emma, but not as many as I wanted. I'm really having to push myself to get any stitches in her. Note to everyone: shiny mint-green Aida is not the best fabric to stitch faux-lace on. Especially light-colored faux-lace. I'm now using one of the flesh colors for the "netting", and in real life the effect is there. It just doesn't show up when I scan.
Finally, BoInk. Getting the green done on that left side is a HUGE milestone in this project, I think. I picked up more orange at JoAnn's today (they remodeled my JoAnn's, which is nice - the fabric section is less crowded, and the cutting station is in the center of the store - but they moved the cross stitch stuff to the back, and it took a while to find things). I took the whole project in to match thread color. Of course, I didn't take the empty bobbin with the thread color # on it. So I did it by closest match, which may be a better route than just relying on color #. If I didn't still have a tiny bit of that bottom foot to do, it might not even matter!