Monday, February 2, 2009

TTE fob arrived!

I received my TTE scissor fob today. My secret stitcher was Mare ! Lucky me! Mare makes the most beautiful pins, and she included 2 for me. Stop by her blog - she has a link to her Etsy shop if you want some like these!

Okay, pictures:
She used a lot of the colors I tend to use a lot, and made a pretty, symmetrical design that is the kind I love! You can see the little rose pins, and the Mary Engelbreit card she included. The card says "Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." It's a quote by Mark Twain.

Here's the other side, attached to my new scissors from Laura:
The next exchange for Tiny Treasures has been announced - biscornu! I have yet to try this finishing technique, so I'm excited. And now I have a sample to look at!

This has been a good stitchy-stuff day, even though I've only accomplished about 8 stitches so far on any fabric!

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: