Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas already!


My aunt and uncle visited from Seattle this weekend. We celebrated Hallie's birthday and Christmas in one busy day. I posted about the birthday yesterday. Here are my Christmas gifts from my aunt - a black desk set with beaded butterflies and flowers.

I also wanted to say that my mom gave Hallie an older digital camera, and she loves it! Without a manual, she's already figured out how to review the pictures, which go all the way back to Katie's first birthday! She took a couple of really good self-portraits, and consistently good pictures of people opening presents. I'm really proud of her - she's always been an artistic draw-er, but now she has another way to express her creativity. She's also just as appreciative of her hand-stitched picture as the super-cool camera. She's a very good kid!

No comments: