Saturday, March 24, 2012

Do You Have A Finish To Share?

As I was putting together yesterday's finish post, I started wondering if there is a Finish Friday blog.  You know, a place to collect and celebrate finishes.  I looked in blogger - and there wasn't - until now!

I started a blog called finishfriday.blogspot.com. My goal for this blog is to share finishes from all kinds of stitchers every Friday. I also want to share finishing techniques.

Would you all do me a favor?  Would you help spread the word?  I think this would be a great way for all stitching bloggers to gain exposure and celebrate their work.  You can get to Finish Friday by clicking on this button:



When you're there, you'll see a Get Featured! tab - clicking there will take you to a form to submit a request to have your finish featured on a Friday post.

I'm really excited about it, and I hope you are, too!  Obviously I don't have enough finishes every week to make this "go" - it's going to take our whole community!

Thanks!

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I think that's a great idea, Andrea. I'll check it out, and I just happened to have had a finish too. Whoo hoo!!! Maybe you could link back to the stitchers blog when you post the piccy so if people like it, they can see what else that stitcher is working on?

mdgtjulie said...

I forgot when I was here earlier why I came here, lol. I gave you a blog award, Andrea. You can read all about it at http://juliesandyesdearsravings.blogspot.com/2012/03/lots-of-progress.html and grats to you. Hopefully, I'll get caught up on emails soon and be around more.

drea_dear said...

Julie - that is the plan. I got the notification that you filled out the form - it worked! I'll be contacting you for the picture. And I'll go pick up the award, thanks!