Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Week In Stitches

Monday - another infinity scarf for my Etsy shop.  This is Lion Brand HomeSpun in Harvest, the second half of the skein used for a scarf for my aunt's Christmas present.  It's listed now and available!

Tuesday - I started beading again!  This is from the December/January issue of Beadwork Magazine - a square bezel for round beads.  It calls for 12 mm rivolis, which I couldn't find, so I used an 8mm, and tweaked the number of beads on the upper part of the bezel - and it works!  I've been throwing this thing all over the house, and the 8mm doesn't come out! (Mine's the purple component, the gold one is a photo from the mag.)

Wednesday - the start of my 15-sided biscornu.  I'm using scraps of black 28-count Monaco and DMC 841.  It will be monochromatic. :)

Tuesday and Friday - HAED Fairy Sisters progress.  I think I'm on row 52 or 53, with a goal of reaching row 60 this month, finally.  As I've said before, Page 2 starts the moon, and it will start to get more interesting.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ooh a 1-sided biscornu, how cool!

Your HAED is looking great!