Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to November!

I'm trying NaBloPoMo again - posting every day for the month of November.  I told you on Saturday I have a plan.  Really, I do!  So, here's what you can expect from me this month:

Mondays - will probably be my fly-by day (like this) - just checking in, maybe a thought provoking question if I have one. :)
Tuesdays - tutorials - I have one finishing tutorial ready to go, and I'm thinking about reviving the Hardanger tutorials
Wednesday - family day - for those of you who want to see how our trunk turned out, and things like that
Thursday - beauty day!  Way in advance of the holidays, because if you're like me, you find the tips you need 2 days after your event.
Friday - freebie day - I will look for some great designs or ideas and post links
Saturday - My Week In Stitches (of course)
Sunday - wordless weekends - I promise, I'll try really hard to NOT type something to go along with the pictures!

Is anyone else participating this month?  Or have you been successful in previous years?

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Yes, and yes. I didn't plan it out like you. But then, I'm not a planner. It's easy if you just sit down and type!

Cole said...

Wow, Good Luck! I don't think I'd be able to do it, but then again, I've never tried!!

valerie said...

Good luck with NaBloPoMo! I was successful last year but decided to let it go this year. Too scattershot and will be traveling this month.