Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Week In Stitches

Book of Ink Circles.  Proof that I've finished the bottom-right corner.  Of course, I did that last week.  And I didn't manage to stitch on it more this week.  I started a tension headache on Sunday afternoon, and dealt with it for 5 days out of this week.  We finally decided that my desk chair was set too high, and I was slouching at my desk.  So I lowered the chair, and now I feel about 2 feet tall.

So I mentioned earlier this week the work on our trunk for Trunker Treat.  I crocheted some flowers - the center one is a 3-D rose, really pretty in person.  The surrounding ones are a flower pattern for using up scrap yarn from Ambassador Crochet.

Yo-yos!  When I finished stitching around, they didn't look the way I liked.  So I took a large one and a small one, matched up wrong sides, and stitched through the center.  They're super-cute.  I may need to learn how to make headbands, so that I have another use for these.

I've signed up for NaBloPoMo - which is officially November.  Last year I failed.  This year I feel more prepared.  I'm planning some different posts on getting ready for the holidays - and it won't all be crafting!

1 comment:

Sew Wilde said...

I would love to see a picture of your trunk as a garden.