Friday, October 1, 2010

Going pink for October

I'm not someone who changes things up a lot - I've had the other background for a year, I think.  I don't even change it for Christmas, and I love Christmas!  But since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'm changing the blog background to pink.  My hope is that every time you visit you'll be reminded to take care of yourself and those you love.  Talk to your doctor about your mammography needs (because the recommendations keep changing, and nobody's happy with it).  Do your self-exams.  Drink your water.  Exercise.  Eat right.  Enjoy your family.  Look for a way to give back.  If you're a stitcher, please visit the Stitching for a Cure blog (in my left sidebar) to find out about the current project to help raise money for breast cancer research.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: