Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Week In Stitches

A non-photo update.

Stitching this week was primarily for GhostStitchers.  This design is cutesier (Blogger says it's a word!!!) than what I usually do, but I feel like I'm making great progress, maybe even finishing ahead of deadline.  Which is always a good thing.  I did a few more rows on my sweater, but it really doesn't look any different than it did last week.

I'm looking forward to doing some more smalls soon.  I'd like to get some more finishes in.  I enjoy the bigger projects, because it's a bigger reward at the end, but there's something about finishing a project in a day or two. :)

Oh!  I almost forgot - I've reopened my Etsy shop!  I have 2 items listed right now...this might be the reason I want to do some more smalls.  Please visit!  I appreciate feedback!

No comments: