Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Week In Stitches

Sunday - BoInk - bottom left motif is done! :)

Monday - Advent Calendar - day 11

Tuesday & Friday - HAED Fairy Sisters - fabric is gridded

I have a bit of a sore throat, so I'm going to keep this short and go take a nap.

I was able to get the side seams done on my top, it fits, yay! Now I need to attach the sleeves - I went ahead and did the underarm seam and the hem while I was working through my frustration. Sleeves, lace & buttons, hem. Then hair and makeup and I'll "model" it for you.

It will be hard, but I'm making myself wait until Tuesday to start on Fairy Sisters - I got all the vertical grid lines in, which will make it easier for me to keep track, since I just have to count to ten. I'm sorry the picture is lousy - I finished the gridding stitches at about 11 last night and just took a pic so I could be ready to upload today. I should have waited for daylight! The fabric is dove-grey Monaco - exactly like what BoInk is on, except without the wonky serged edges. The gridding lines are in a mint green, because that's what I saw that had a full skein and a partial skein - and it isn't too close to my actual colors.

Okay, off to rest and try to kick this bug before it gets stronger - have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, feel better! BoInk looks great.

Angela said...

Hope your soon feeling better.

I never have the patence to grid up anyhthing so I admire your ability to even start doing it, let alone complete the task.