Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 5

For Day 5 - A Christmas star. I can see that I'll have to really be careful about trimming threads when I'm finishing! Wow, I didn't realize they were that long until I posted the scan!

For fun-ness tonight - I was supposed to host Bunco at my house. But most of the regulars were busy. So instead I had a girls' night out with 2 other mommies from the Bunco group. We're all crafters, so we went and walked around Joann's and looked at scrapbook papers and cake decorating supplies and yarn. Then we went to a dollar store and a close-out store - I found a comforter set in the colors I want for my bedroom for only $70. Must talk to the husband first, but I'm planning to go back when he gets paid again to pick it up. It has the aqua and the browns, but it's not floral at all, so we'll both be happy.

No comments: