Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

A wreath! This is where you really start to see that I'm using this project for stash clearing - I did not go out and purchase any of the called-for threads. Some I happen to have, others are "close enough" in my book. The wreath's greenery should be 699 - I have 500, which will work for most things. :) I edged the ribbon in Platinum Light Effects - I think it shows up better than it would have with the darker red.

Nothing else to report today, except that I'm making effort (huge effort, for me) to contact businesses in the area about how SendOutCards could help them. I dread getting on the phone with people and having less than 3 seconds to explain who I am and what I want. So I created a card to introduce myself and my business, and I'm sending it to neighborhood businesses. That way they can see what the cards look like, and how effective it could be for them. *patting self on head*

No comments: