Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 1

Day 1 of NaBloPoMo for me! Woohoo - 1 for 1!!! To keep myself motivated to post every day, I'll be posting pics of my Crazy Advent Experiment.

But first, as promised, a pic of the finished trunk. A shark! After an informal poll of Harvest Party goers, we won best trunk! I haven't heard a tally of the number of kids, but there were a lot! Everyone guessed that our car was a shark, complete with fish stuck in his mouth. The whole concept was Hallie's, and it was a good project for her to do with her daddy while he was home.

Day 1 of Advent - A holly stem! The stitching is complete on this, so it's ready to be blocked (obviously), cut out and affixed to some kind of fabric. :)

2 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Congrats for the trunk win! It looks great in the picture I'm sure it looks even better in person.

Cole said...

Looking forward to seeing the advent calender progress! Good luck posting every day :)