Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Update - no pics

I've been stitching this week. But I've been working on a PIF and a contest, so no pics. And yes, it's killing me.

I will say this about Swirlygig - it's a quick, fun stitch. But deciding how to finish it is another matter. Believe it or not, this is my first "sampler", and I don't want to do just another pillow. I'm working on an idea (in fact, I'm mostly committed to it), and I think it will be creative and different. I just hope the finishing looks the way I want, because as I'm working on it, I realize the steps I'm doing should have been done before I hemmed the piece. Grrrr. I think it will be okay. I just have to make myself work on it.

But to do that, I'd have to put down the current PIF. And I've been inspired, so it's more fun to work on the PIF!

So, in other news, I had fun at Bunco last night - for the first time I won a category - most wins! :)

1 comment:

Tangled Stitch said...

Sorry no pics but loved to read how creative you have been anyway. Good luck with the new piece!