Friday, April 3, 2009

Just a quick post...

My stitching focus this week has been on the gift for my mom. I Fray-Checked it yesterday afternoon, and should be ready to finish this afternoon. I'll cut out the photo frame, and consider embellishing the Lizzie*Kate portion, or maybe just go glue happy so it can dry and be done.

House update - the selling agent has officially taken the house off the market. I'm glad that our realtor is looking out for us. There were some confusing boxes marked and not marked on the MLS, and he did a title search, and found some paperwork had not been filed, so he is amending the contract to state that all previous sale paperwork must be filed before we will move forward with inspection. This step could take until the end of April. The positive news - the seller obviously intends to get rid of this property, we think he was hoping to save some money by skipping a step and hoping no one would notice. We noticed. ;) That's where my mind has been yesterday and today - tough to focus on stitching anything, since the project I want to work on has to be done when my mom's not home.

Bunco at church tonight! I haven't played since college, and I'm looking forward to a fun night getting to know some other women from church.

No comments: