Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

This is our annual pic with "Big Bunny", this year I stuck myself in the back. I'm wearing contacts again for the first time in 3.5 years, so I'm not so camera-shy anymore! I forgot how big my eyes are! Maybe next year I'll get the rest of me in. Baby steps...

Here's my darling Katie in her "Easter bonnet" - it's actually an Easter basket! She borrowed this from the church egg hunt this morning, and will be returning it to the office Wednesday, so someone else can use it next year. I'm taking odds now on who thinks she will remember this basket and throw a tantrum for it next year.

It's interesting for me, stitching without glasses. I realized this afternoon that most of my stitching work has been with glasses - I picked up cross stitch when I was pregnant with Katie and still wearing contacts, and I decided to give my eyes a rest after she was born.

Okay, time for the girls to hunt eggs in the living room, and me to take out the contacts while my eyes are only slightly burning.

A happy Resurrection Day to all of you, or just Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Happy Easter and your Easter flowers are beautiful. Your daughters look so lovely and pretty and wonderful! You look lovely and pretty and wonderful too. Happy Easter!

Donna said...

Happy Easter. Your daughters look so beautiful! 3 years ago I had cataract surgery in both eyes. I went from wearing glasses every day since I was 10 to only having to wear "cheaters" when I stitch or read up close. I wore regular sunglasses for the first time in my life 2 years ago.
Congrats on the contacts!

Angie said...

Oh my lol. Those pictures are too adorable.Please enter them in my Contest.

lady macleod said...

oh so precious - just "aw"