Monday, February 9, 2009

SAL updates


For those interested in the Book of Ink Circles SAL, we'll be setting aside Sunday as our "BoInk" day. I know Rebekah and Julie are ready to go. I received my fabric last week, and have my threads, so I'll be ready to start March 1!

Here's the update on Emma #2 - the "before" picture is in my Saturday update. I'm trying not to post tons of pictures because I know it makes the page load slower, and it makes each post longer. Anyway, I only put in about 6 hours of the weekend on this cute little monster. I was working on leaves, but I was going cross-eyed, so I finally had to pull out a nice bright pink and do some flowers and ribbon. It looks like I accomplished more that way! As I said last night, the only thing that kept me going on this was knowing that other stitchers all over the world were pushing through on WIPs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know about the link to the facebook that my dd had put on my blog. i didn't realize it wouldn't let you see it. She's going to list her artwork on her etsy site, but thanks for letting me know!
Have a wonderful day!
Robin
www.robinpich.blogspot.com

Angela said...

The pink bits do a make a big difference to the piece so I can understand why you moved away from all the green.