Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Update

More Dove Love! Here's my progress as of last Saturday:
And my progress through last night:


I was excited to finish the right-hand dove completely last night. It's finally looking like something.
Today is my "Etsy day", so I'll finish the orange and yellow piece into a black tote bag and get that posted by tonight. It's been very easy to avoid the sewing machine this week. It's my least favorite part!

We spent the morning at the realtor's office, meeting with the agent and a lender. We're disappointed that we won't be able to afford as much as we hoped, but it's still do-able, especially in our market. We know that "our house" is around here somewhere. We just need to be patient and keep our eyes open, and be tough negotiators!

Thanks for everyone who reads and comments - I really do appreciate it!

No comments: