Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas gifts

I can finally post some pics of the projects that have kept me so busy for 2 months - now that my relatives have received and opened their gifts, and I don't have to worry about spoiling the surprise!

This year I did "green" gifts - useful and reusable. I made everyone tote bags, which feature a pocket on the front - remember those 12 smalls I was doing?



It took a lot of time, but I'm really pleased with the results, and so far everyone loves them!

I'm making more, and they will be the start of my new Etsy store. I have one finished, and a second small to finish and then assembly - when I get the second one posted, I'll put the link here. I had a lot of ideas for things to list there, and it was hard work to focus on just finishing these projects before I start something new. I know you all know how it goes!

No comments: