Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm coming up with a project schedule for myself, since I have 4 WIPs actually in progress at the moment - the Hardanger SAL, Hallie's birthday puppy picture, Katie's Christmas dolly, and Emma's Garden #2. Plus I don't know when I'll receive round 5 of the 3 Ladies RR, and I need to think about what I'm going to do for other Christmas gifts.

So I do housework/yardwork in the morning, feed one child and get her on the bus to school, feed the other child and put her down for a nap, then I can work on Hallie's picture. It shouldn't take too much time - at a couple of hours a day, I should be able to finish this week. Then if I feel stitchy in the evening before the kids go to bed I'll work on either the SAL or Emma. Once the kids are in bed I'll crochet on Katie's doll.

It sounds reasonable, and balanced, doesn't it? We'll see if I can keep up with it!

No comments: