Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Princess Party plans

My slightly bigger child turns 5 on Friday (yikes!), and we're having a prince and princess party this weekend. I wanted to have a craft for the kids to do - this is our first "real" birthday party with guests that my daughter actually wanted to invite, and I'm clueless about party games. Anyway, I had the idea to have the kids make crowns to wear, and take home as part of their party favors. I found a site with cool crafts and other fun things to do with smaller kids: http://play.powerhousemuseum.com/. This site is run from Australia, so measurements are in cm. But I think that those of us who stitch are used to that and are practically able to convert to inches in our heads!

Andrea

1 comment:

Solitary Raven said...

Hope your daughter`s party is a success ! I think it would be great to have a princess party, and the crowns sound fun...
:)
My boys wouldnt let me try that !
It was dinosaur parties and ninja turtles back in the day lol