Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Promised Photos

Well, some of them anyway!  I decided it was time to do "real" family portraits - the most recent one we had was almost 3 years old, and was a freebie from the church directory.

So I searched local photographers, and found Amy, who is amazing and fun and nice and soooooo GOOD! If you're looking for a family photographer in the Boise, Idaho area, take a look at her site and contact her!  It was 102 degrees the day we did this shoot, and despite the heat we had a great time and made some memories, and got some great photos!  The shots here are some she shared on her Facebook page:

Me!!!

My sweet little lady-Katie.  Today is her 8th birthday!!

We were talking about Sonic milkshakes here.  Half-price after 8 = "stay pleasant" bribe = win

Love

I have a lot more shots to go through and ordering decisions to make....but in the meantime I'm enjoying these digitally!  I hope you enjoy them, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Your stitching is lovely.
What gorgeous family photos.
Have a good week (:

drea_dear said...

Thanks, meggie! Welcome! I had a look at your blog, too, and your work is lovely!