Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finish Photos - 2 of 3

My turn!  When I finished taking pictures of H, I handed the camera to her.  She actually really enjoys photography and is getting pretty good at it.  I'm going to look for more opportunities for her to take pictures this summer.  Okay, okay, enough stalling - here are pictures of me actually wearing my Easter dress.

 Keep in mind my photographer is about 4.5 feet tall.

 We decided to have a little fun - H liked this one because the leaf is covering my face.  She's a little artistic like that.  To be fair, I got one of the girls where I was peeking at them through leaves, so that probably gave her the idea.

This one I like a lot, and a cropped version is now my FB profile pic. :)

All of this to say, my dress is really comfortable, I'm so grateful for warm, sunny days, and I'm proud of my multi-talented child.  Here's the "peeking at the kids through the leaves" shot I mentioned earlier:


1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Great photos. Very artistic! I like your dress too!!