Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Newest GhostStitchers Project

So most of you know that I don't post WIP pictures of things I do for GhostStitchers, per their request.  And you also know that it KILLS me to not share about what I'm stitching.  So I will tell you about it and give you some links and you can look at what the finished product would look like, and maybe purchase something from the designer for yourself. :)

I'm currently stitching Larnarte's Roma (see here also).  I hope you'll at least go and look at the picture, it's really quite beautiful. I'm on the 3rd shade in the plaster behind the woman.

Lanarte is a Dutch cross stitch kit company.  They have a large catalog on their website of beautiful kits, including a similar piece called Paris, you can go here if you'd like a larger picture or to purchase.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Lanarte has some beautiful things. Glad you're enjoying yours!!