Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Spooky SAL in Memory of Lisa Roswell

I've heard some very sad news.  Lisa Roswell of The Primitive Needle died when her car was swept away in flood waters this weekend.  In her memory and honor, several members of the online stitching community are organizing a "Spooky Stitch-Along" for today, Tuesday, March 1.  Halloween was Lisa's favorite holiday.  I don't currently have any Halloween-themed patterns, so I'm searching right now for just the right one to stitch.  If you would like to join us, please do so, and spread the word.  Let's turn this tragedy into an opportunity to celebrate the things that the people around us love.

http://cyberstitchers.com has several free patterns - search "halloween" and you'll come up with 8 pages of patterns.

I've decided to stitch this and this, and finish as a biscornu.

2 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

This is a great way to honor her memory!

Jules said...

I am sure she would be deeply touched by this SAL!