Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Week In Stitches

No pictures this week.  It's too dark in my house this evening, and I'm too lazy to turn lights on just for pictures.

Monday - I finish-finished my brown socks (you've already seen pictures of them).

Tuesday - I put in about 1.5 rows on Fairy Sisters.

Thursday-Friday - I finished the "skirt" portion of my blue sweater.  I wish I'd taken a picture earlier, because it's been a while since I posted any pictures of it.  I also started the sleeves, and I'll work on them some more tonight.

I'm feeling really good about my sweater progress - like I might actually finish it before snow flies (and sticks).  It's still a little big around the middle, and I'm trying to figure out where else to tweak it.  I was worried that it would be too heavy, but when it's on it doesn't feel bad.

It's true, I skipped BoInk this week.  I'm hoping that when I finish my sweater, I'll be motivated to finish BoInk, too.  I'm really close.  What would I do with only one real WIP????

No comments: