Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Week In Stitches

...or not.  As in, no pictures of things I've stitched this week.  I did a couple more rows on the thread crochet bowl, but it doesn't look that much different from last week.  I've been gone every evening since hubby arrived last week - all of it church related!  VBS planning, praise team rehearsal, and a rummage sale.  While I was out being social and raising money, hubby has been building a new closet for us, so he has room to hang his clothes. As I type, he's putting the final shelves in so I can put my clothes away now.  When it's done I'll post a pic so that we keep the renovation before-and-afters coming. :)

I said I didn't have any pictures of things I've stitched.  But I do have a picture of something I received:


This is my TTE2 Pincushion exchange piece from Lynn S.  She stitched me an adorable little pin pillow, with a crystal dragonfly charm.  The back is pink dragonfly fabric.  She included the chart for me, which is great, because I'd love to make a little scissor fob or floss tag that matches.  She also sent me a beautiful fat quarter of swirly green fabric - it's already in my stash, and didn't make it in front of the camera.  So you'll all just have to see it when it gets used. ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a cute little pillow.