The top - this is a modified freebie from Nordic Needle. The pattern is "Autumn Border". Honestly, the modifications I made make it more "inspired by" than modified, but I started with her pattern, so I'll give her the credit. :)
The inside - with her name and the contrasting fabric
There was much glue-age involved with this - while it finally turned out nice and she seems very happy with it, well...you all read how I feel about glue in my previous post. Anyway, I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the gluing, lol. There's a bead border on the top, and contrasting green ribbon around the sides, and the same contrasting fabric covers the nutritional info on the bottom of the box. I glued in a couple of strips of magnet for pin control, and I had some Little Gem scissors (purple, of course) sent from Down Sunshine Lane. You can see Bonnie's pictures on TTE2 here.
This was project #2 out of that small cut of Silkweaver Solo - project #3 (the blackwork biscornu) will be delivered tomorrow morning to it's new owner, so no pics until she has it in her hand - just in case. But I'm really happy with the results, and especially happy that I finished it entirely by 4:00 p.m. today. :)