Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stash Enhancements and Another Award!

It must be spring in the air - all these beautiful awards going around, and I'm privileged to receive them! Thank you to Theresa for this bright, cheerful award!

The rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within a post
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they receive this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

This one is easy - just accept and put it up, I don't have to list facts about myself! LOL Although I'm enjoying reading the lists of things and finding out how much I have in common with you all, aside from fiber artistry.

So I'm going through my blog list, and I'm having trouble coming up with people who haven't already received this one! And also either blogger or Goggle Chrome is hating me and not wanting to connect. So....

I'll make a limited list, because there really are some fabulous stitchy bloggers I read who deserve a little sunshine on their pages.

4. Nita

Now for the "stash enhancements". I told you a while ago that I got a great deal on a stitching book on Amazon, but I never posted a pic. I don't even remember which blog I saw it on, but I saw it on someone's blog that I follow, and looked for it and ordered it - for a penny. Seriously. I love Amazon. It has these great sayings like "Never eat more than you can lift" and "Reduce your carbon footprint - wear stilettos." It's not so much "naughty" as "sassy". :)
Also, I was visiting my LNS, and found myself upstairs in the clearance area, and discovered baskets of old pamphlets and magazines - $1 each. So I picked up this:
And because I was there with nothing much in mind, I got some WDW Mulberry. Just because I didn't have any WDW in my stash yet, and I wanted it. :) I'm doing my part to stimulate my local economy! I haven't tried any of these projects yet, but you know you'll see them when I do!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me :)

Enjoy your terrific new stash!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Gosh I am such a copycat. Thank you so much for the award and congratulations on receiving it yourself.
Love
Patti xxx

Cole said...

Love the new stash, enjoy! I know you've already received some sunshine, but I left you a little bit more on my blog... enjoy your Sunday!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your award! Lovely new stash, like the Amazon book you got!

Shelleen said...

congrats on your award and on passing it on to me. I did post it on my blog.