Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Week In Stitches

Sunday - BoInk - the right-hand cross is done, and I've moved back to the left side. Also, more work is done on the bottom border.

Tuesday - Pixie's Lady. I'm done with the "background" yellow for this section - you can see her silhouette now. :)

I completed stitching on the scissor pocket for TTE2 - finished it completely, and took careful notes and lots of pix. So there may be a tutorial from me on this in the future. The pocket, post card and single goodie (this is a limited goodie exchange) is sitting in it's envelope, addressed, ready to go to the post office. :) I also made a ton of progress on PIF #3 - I was going to start giving sneak peeks on Facebook, then Zsuzsa found me on there! :) So it stays a secret for everyone. I think it'll be finished this week. Then I'll have no choice but to go back to the advent calendar. Or start something else *evil laugh*

1 comment:

Angela said...

Great progress with both pieces. Sounds like you''ve been busy with all your secret stitching as well.