Saturday, December 26, 2009

The votes are in!

Thanks to everyone who voted in my UFO poll! The clear winner is Emma #2, so I'll work on finishing her by December 31. I'm happy she won, since I think that's an achievable goal.

Other goals for this week:

Plaiting Emma's scarf and making tassels that won't unravel.
Completing the TTE angel Floss Tag - stitching is done, now I need to assemble it. I have the iron warming up as I type this, so I can "freshen" the fabric and attach the stabilizer.

My mom told me yesterday that she was hoping she would get an infinity scarf for Christmas. I thought about it but, first of all I wasn't sure she liked it that much. Also, I had other things in progress to finish. So I'll brave a store sometime this week and find a super-soft yarn that will match her coat. I have a skein of Lion Brand Homespun, and she likes that texture. And I think I saw the right color in that yarn. I hope. :)

The blue and khaki tote bag is finished, I'll take a pic and post it Saturday, along with what I hope will be the final stitching update on Emma #2!

No comments: