Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My new business!

I told you I would be starting a business this month! Please click here to visit my SendOut Cards site.

SendOut Cards is an easy, inexpensive way to keep in touch with friends, family and business associates - all from your computer. Build your Contact Manager, set reminders for birthdays and anniversaries, upload pictures to customize your cards, and never worry about having the right postage on hand ever again!

I am one of the worlds' worst card senders. I am a perfectionist, and I can spend 45 minutes in the card aisle of Walmart (forget card stores - I'll be there all day) picking THE PERFECT card. Now that I have children, that's just not an option for me. I love being able to browse the card catalog, choose a card that is perfect for someone, and set it to send for any occasion, or no occasion! The cards are printed, stuffed and mailed from SendOut Cards' processing center, and you can even include a gift: gourmet foods, business development books, or a gift card to a favorite store.

I hope you'll take a moment to visit the site, and I look forward to helping you all stay just one click away from any mailbox.

No comments: