I've been raving about Angie's soy tarts since I found her site, even before I received my first order. The apple crisp has a fresh, clean scent to it - more like a crisp, green apple. And the strawberry tarts I got for winning her comment contest are in my bathroom, in the baggie, making me happy. She also makes hand-poured candles. Soy is the most amazing candle fuel - it burns cleaner than paraffin, and will burn/melt completely away! And the warm melted wax makes an excellent cuticle oil - there's my beauty consultant tip for you. And all of Angie's creations are hand-poured when you order, triple-scented. But she uses essential oils, not "fragrance" so even fragrance-sensitive husbands (like mine) can enjoy them. Thanks, Angie, for the award, and your kind words!
Now it's my turn to pass it on. Y'all know I think hard about this, and I want to nominate blogs that truly make my heart smile.
Here are the Rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate your favorite blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
Winners of the Makes my Heart Smile Award! (I'm intentionally picking different blogs this time - if I usually pick you, it doesn't mean I love you less!)1. Lady MacLeod - so many things to think about, and a little bit of vicariousness for me, reading about her adventures! We don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but that's what's great about the world of blogging. Search her site to see some of the stitching she's done over the years.
2. DebraAnn - she visits here and comments a lot. Another blogger with deep thoughts, and a lot of encouragement. And great talent!
3. Heather - she might be surprised that she makes my "heart happy", because she's a little sarcastic. But it's nice to "meet" another mommy who loves her kids without being syrupy sweet. And she's funny, and her kids are adorable. And her potty-training advice apparently worked. :)