Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday update - February 21


Before and after of Dove Love for this week. Of course, I think I should have done more, but I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far. I won't stitch as much on this during the week, because I have a deadline for my 3 Ladies Round Robin, and I want to meet that. So I'll put Dove Love aside until that is ready to send on.

For Etsy today, I'll be working on a black, more formal, version of the little handbag I posted last week. This is actually what I was inspired to do back in December, and I had to wait until my other projects were done, and the black stitching fabric arrived. I'm excited about the color scheme. For those who've asked about international shipping, I'm slowly adding that option to my listings. It's a bit of a pain to add multiple shipping options - I guess I just need to print out my prices and do it manually instead of using saved options.

I'm also getting excited about the Book of Ink Circles SAL starting March 1 - I'll spend this Sunday afternoon (or maybe during the Oscars) gridding my fabric so it's easier to keep track from week to week. I'm also planning to keep better track of the number of hours I spend on this project. Just for myself.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You do such beautiful work. And my goodness are you fast. It takes me forever to even do a tiny one.