Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA tomorrow. No travel plans for us, since we just settled in to our house! We saw some family last weekend at the wedding, and some from the other side will be here in early December. So we're having a quiet family turkey-day - watching the parade, watching the dog show, starting birthday party invites for Hallie's party.

At some point I will post a tutorial for the star motif - I've typed the instructions, I just need to add pics and make sure it makes sense. So watch for that tomorrow or Friday.

Also, please sign up for the PIF for 2009! I'm focusing on giving to others this year, and teaching my kids to do the same. There are so many families in my area out of work, and not able to afford to give their families a special dinner or any gifts. I feel very blessed to have a warm home, and plenty of food. And while we've had to make sacrifices to make this work, I always have time and creativity to give to people. I'm looking forward to blessing some people this year!

No comments: