Sunday, November 23, 2008

9 hours of driving in 32 hours...

I'm tired! Mom, the girls and I went to my cousin's wedding, 300 miles away. We left at 10:30 Saturday morning, arrived a couple of hours before the wedding, and had a great time with family and friends. Hallie lost her first tooth at some point during the reception - we think she swallowed it. Fortunately, the tooth fairy is able to break into locked houses and leave notes and money on the bathroom counter, even when we are not home. ;)

On a stitching note, I managed to do buttonhole edging on about 1/4 of my SAL - 2 lengths-worth. I worked for less than an hour at the hotel, so not too bad.

The next part of the SAL will be posted tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. I drove over 2.5 hours of the 4.5 hour trip each day, and the last leg of the trip out of the mountains was all through fog and freezing temps. I'm gonna veg on the chaise, watch college football games from this weekend on the DVR, and probably not stitch anything tonight!

No comments: